Monday, March 24, 2008

Just writing to let everyone know that we had a really nice Easter and hopefully you all had the same! Since the Huntley's are in florida for the winter, lucky, we had Easter dinner with my mom's side of the family. All my aunts were there, minus one:(, and their families. It was a really nice afternoon of talking and catching up with everyone. Justin was quite the chick magnet with my little cousins too, it was really sweet! Oh and we finally took our china set that has been sitting at nana's for almost a year now! No where to put it but hey its home with us! I love our set and hope to be able to really display it soon! House house house house! I need one! No space for storing things here. Now don't get me wrong, we do have more than when we lived in granada, but now we have out grown this place! I do what I can with organizing everything though! I give myself that much credit!

okay time to get something out for dinner and do some laundry. Sheets!

xooxxo
jamie

No comments: