Sunday, March 16, 2008

Good morning everyone! So yesturday was a very busy day for both Justin and I. First he had to work and then go to the st. patricks day parade bc the geek squad was in it. Then I had a stag and drag from 1-6 for a girl at work and then he picked me up and we went to bowling! The stag was a lot of fun. It was the first thing that I have done that was really really fun since everything happened. And yes I drank. It was a nice to be out with the girls from work and just let loose! Bowling was fun too but a little more difficult than I expected it to be. Since justin picked me up, I forgot to tell him to bring my glasses, so I had to bowl with many drinks in me and no vision! But I did really really really well! I did eat before bowling so my drinks wore off but to bowl good without my glasses was a miracle in itself! My average is a wopping 101 (yeah that's right!) and my 3 games were: 121-119-145!!! I was very proud of myself! I think I finally have my new ball figured out! ( I won't wear my glasses next time either just to see what happens!) we only have 3 more saturdays and then the league is over. It is fun and its only every other saturday. Oh and the pro shop guy at the bowling alley finally orderd the right bowling bag! The one I originally got with my ball doesn't sit on my little shoulder very well, so I ordered one with wheels! Its really nice and it will be much needed next year too! okay time to get ready for my mom to get here. we are going to sam's club. we are soooo low on meat and hubby gave me some money to fill up the freezer! Oh and I took some pics from the stag and from bowling. I will post later!

love ya
jamie
Where the heck is spring by the way!????

No comments: