The past two days was very productive! yesturday I finished the downstairs cleaning by mopping every inch that I possibly could and putting little things away. Today I started off with a hair appointment that I was able to bump up! It was march 15 but since I can color my hair now I did! So my hairstylist and I decided that I needed a fresh new look so I had her cut my long locks off! She calls it a graduated bob. Its fun and I also got highlights put in it which I so desperately needed! lol. After my hair appointment I went and exchanged a hat I bought justin for his birthday, then to Michaels and Target. Came home and Justin and I finished the upstairs. I really really cleaned the bathroom, mopped all the floors upstairs and vacuumed. Now I sit waiting for our hamburger meat to thaw out so I can make some spaghetti before our bowling league. I am so happy that a good chunk of my spring cleaning is accomplished! next weekend: closets and cabinets!
Oh so I have a funny story. I get back from running my errands and justin was home from work because he had overtime. We had lunch and then it was time to clean. So I have him bring down the glasses and cans from around his desk and as he is doing this he decides he wants some wall art in our staircase hallway. He was carrying down a glass with some grape juice in it and his slipper gave out and he slipped down a couple of stairs. So I go running thinking he really hurt himself, thank God he didn't, but boy oh boy was there graped juice all over our walls! Strange thing too was that it turned blue on the walls and of course stayed purple for the carpet! All we could do was laugh. Mind you these are the same slippers that he slipped in outside a couple months ago. Wouldn't want to wear the 2 new pair you got for christmas now would yah?! LOL
So I tried the magic erasor and that didn't work so I busted out the clorox clean up. That did it! Oh and the carpet is fine too. Thank goodness for new carpet that is already treated! Plus it got all over him. I married a clumsy man!
Overall I had a pretty good week with one moment of saddness. Not sure if this is a good thing or not but I will take it. We really are doing good. Just focusing on staying healthy, having a really clean home, and just enjoying eachother more! Hope everyone is having a good weekend and I will blog at yah later!
xoxoxo
jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment