Today I just cannot believe this weather we are having. Yesturday was beautiful outside, 65, and today freezing rain. LOVE IT! Whatever we are in March and that's all I care about! I know spring is on its way and that's all I need! I have had a good couple of days. Everyone at work loves my new haircut and the color too! I never thought a haircut could do that but I guess it is a big change since my hair was passed my shoulders! I always loved it when people with long hair cut it off! I will have to take a pic of it soon and post it! Oh but I was a good girl and told her no bangs! so its pretty much one length in the front with layers throughout!
Wow, just got really girly there for a moment! Sorry! Well not much to report. Just waiting for the big follow up appointment from my surgery and that is on friday. I wrote all kinds of questions down for my Dr. and I have been keeping track of what my body has been doing since the miscarriage. I am also so lucky to have justin going with me and that he doesn't have to tweek his schedule. Although he would if he had to. He really wants to go to this appointment with me.
Okay justin will be home soon. gotta start the dinner!
xoxo
jamers
No comments:
Post a Comment