Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a nice weekend and wasn't snowed in to bad! We got hit pretty hard on Saturday! Justin had to work in the morning and he made there safely but called to tell me not to leave the house! So I organized a ton of our closets and cabinets! Now that the inside of our place is almost completely cleaned out, I want the weather to break, so I can work on the outside! But as you can see from some of the pictures below that won't be happening anytime soon! :(
Back patio



my car is the one of the right!



Front yard looking out at other townhouses


So saturday evening we were snowed in and had to cancel our dinner date but they understood! We had a nice evening just the two of us! Luckily sunday Justin and I shoveled my car out before he went to work so I could get out of the house!

No comments: