Wednesday, November 5, 2008

So I think the baby has found my bladder or is getting bigger! This issue has been good the past four weeks or so and now that I am used to not going to the bathroom all the time its starting up again! I know it means the baby is getting bigger and that's a good thing! We have a sono next tuesday the 11th and we are still undecided if we are going to find out the sex. I think we are just going to go with the moment and if we want to know we will find out somehow! Everything else is going well. Justins mom will be coming to town tomorrow. She has been in new jersey helping Grandma Barb out and on her way through she is going to visit! Oh my car is making a strange noise and even though I was at the mechanics the past two days they found nothing. I had my dad drive it and he thinks its a Universal Joint. He says my warranty should cover it. I am taking it in on monday to get it fixed. My dad is doing me the nicest favor by letting me drop my car off at his lot and taking one of his cars so I don't miss work! I am so thankful!! Okay time to get a little bit done around here! Two more days of work and then the weekend is here!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Hello, I've got a present for you on my blog!

Sabrina