Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Today was our ultrasound!! They checked all the organs and everything looked great! And no we didn't find out what we are having. We held out but we did look! I am measuring 19 weeks 5days , the baby weights 11 oz. and the heartrate was 154. I gained some more weight and now I am up 10 pounds from my starting weight which is pretty good! The dr. did tell me that my placenta is above my cervix and that she is 90% certain that it will lift as the baby grows. Unfortunately for me my next sono isn't until January so I will be praying my little heart out that it lifts! I feel great though, just a little more tired and hungry!

Here are some pictures of the baby!


Here is a good shot of the spine!
Here is a top view of the foot! Its a big foot too! lol!

No comments: