Monday, November 3, 2008

My weekend was very productive! Friday was Halloween and at Grandview we had a party. All the kids looked great and they were so excited! I worked my evening shift and then headed home just in time for trick or treating to start. We were really bummed out though because we only got 7 trick or treaters. Last year we got 25 and that seemed plenty enough! Saturday I went to the hospital to visit papa and to see nana and whoever else was there. Papa talked a little but was pretty sleepy. They are still trying to get his kidneys to function properly but he is urinating a little bit on his own! After the hospital I went to my moms house for a couple hours to visit with her. She got new curtains in the living room for the winter and wanted to know what I thought. I liked them! Went to wegmans and then came home! I picked up a little and started dinner. We went to Ryan and Kristy's house that night to hang out.

Yesturday I didn't leave the house at all!!! I did laundry and organized our bedroom closet and got a couple bags of clothes ready to take to the salvation army. I had a lot of summer clothes from a few years ago that I will never get into again let alone want to! I made dinner and baked chocolate chip cookies from scratch. I love my kitchen aide mixer! I also got a lot of garbage out of the house. like shoe boxes, sam club boxes, pop boxes, and a bag of garbage. I did it all in a good pace taking many breaks throughout the day! It may take me awhile to get things done but I do get it done! I hope everyone had a good weekend and that you are planning on voting tomorrow!

Here are some new pictures of me at 18.5 weeks! (yes orange kitty is napping!)


No comments: