Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Yesturday Justin's Grandpa Blaine had bypass surgery on his heart. He ended up needing 5 bypasses and last we heard he was pretty stable. No news is good news! Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers as he continues his journey to getting better. My papa is all settled at Select Specialties now and I haven't seen him since he got there. I am hoping to get down there this weekend sometime. Its hard getting there on the weekdays with work and dinner but I usually make it on the weekends. So I can't wait to see him in a new environment! He still has a lot of healing to do but so far his heart is in good condition and now we are just waiting for the rest of him to catch up!

I am so excited for tomorrow because Justin and I are going to babies r us and starting our registry! I think I will also have one at target but the bulk of our stuff will be at babies r us so I wanted to get that one started first especially with him! I will be taking another picture of the ever growing baby bump soon. My sister kindly reminded me last night that I was due to take one over the weekend and that I didn't post it yet! Well I haven't taken it yet either! hahah. I will though.

Hope all is well with everyone and I can't wait to see family over thanksgiving break!

No comments: