So last night we started our registry........boy was I overwhelmed! Justin did really good considering how I was behaving! lol. It was hard trying to figure out what bottles, what size nipples, bath stuff, nursing stuff.....I could go on and on! But once we got past the crazy part of the store I did much better! Don't look at it now though because I am still editing everything and on saturday I am going with a girl friend who has children to add a little bit more.
We got home and hung out for a bit and then justin went upstairs to watch tv in bed. I did somethings on my computer and the whole time I could feel the baby moving around. I finally went upstairs and the baby was still moving so I told Justin that if he put his hand on my stomach that he might feel the baby. He put his hand on while we layed there and then within seconds the baby started kicking! He felt the baby for the first time!!!! I was so happy to be able to share that with him. If the baby would stop kicking Justin would shake my belly a little and then the baby would start kicking again! It was really cute! Then once the baby calmed down he wanted the baby to be up and I told him it was bed time and the baby was ready to sleep too. I was so happy and I am pretty sure he was over the moon.
No comments:
Post a Comment