Today penelec had a scheduled outing in our neighborhood and let me tell you how irritating that was! They worked all day long and the power finally came on around 530pm. I went to Edinboro today to do all of my hire paperwork for the IU and then I worked from 215-415. Justin is still on vacation and Drew is still here so they watched Addy most of the day while they played board games! We later went out to dinner at McGarrey's. My mom joined us as well! She wanted to see Addyson and us since we will be out of town this weekend.
Tomorrow we have Addyson's 4 month well visit at 4 pm and shots, then we have Alicia's sweet 16 party to go to later! Her and her best friend are having a combined party with food and a dj! It's an 80's theme so it should be really fun! Our friend Amy is coming over to see Addyson to bed and then Drew and Justin will come home before me so they can do their thing since we will be taking Drew back to Justin's parents house on Saturday.
It should be interesting traveling with Addy for such a long period of time plus she will be having shots on Friday. I have a feeling I will be in the back seat most of the ride down there! I already warned the boys that I want to leave as early as possible since Addy is usually her happiest then. I would love to be in cinci by 2 or 3. Wishful thinking but I am hopeful! They both agreed that getting their early would be the best thing!
Okay time to go to bed. I have had a stuffy nose for the past couple of days and I need my rest:)
Good night
Jamie Lynne
Tomorrow we have Addyson's 4 month well visit at 4 pm and shots, then we have Alicia's sweet 16 party to go to later! Her and her best friend are having a combined party with food and a dj! It's an 80's theme so it should be really fun! Our friend Amy is coming over to see Addyson to bed and then Drew and Justin will come home before me so they can do their thing since we will be taking Drew back to Justin's parents house on Saturday.
It should be interesting traveling with Addy for such a long period of time plus she will be having shots on Friday. I have a feeling I will be in the back seat most of the ride down there! I already warned the boys that I want to leave as early as possible since Addy is usually her happiest then. I would love to be in cinci by 2 or 3. Wishful thinking but I am hopeful! They both agreed that getting their early would be the best thing!
Okay time to go to bed. I have had a stuffy nose for the past couple of days and I need my rest:)
Good night
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment