Got my hair done this morning!! I had her put some highlights in the front and then she put a light chocolate brown toner all over. Looks very nice and healthy!! I've been loosing my hair but my hair dresser said I am actually getting it back....hmmmm.....not sure if hair coming out of my head means I am getting it back!! lol. Came home to justin and addy adventuring on a walk in her umbrella stroller! It was so cute! I finished getting ready and then got addy dressed and she currently taking a nap. Which is good since we will be out and about soon. A well rested baby is a happy baby! She is also starting to eat every 3 hours. This is something she adjusted on her own the past couple of days! Its a little chilly here today so she is in jeans, a cute onesie, and socks. I also have a nice light jacket with a hood that she will sport today too! I love how she has chew on her now! Things look so cute on her!!! Also when I hold her on my hip she is so sturdy now too!! We were playing in her room this morning and she actually sat on her own for 2 seconds, literally! lol. I was right there when she started to lean but its a start! She is soooo strong, always has been really!
Well my sister is almost here now so gotta get going! We are going to look at wedding dresses today!!
Love
Jamie lynne
ps sorry I didn't blog about an interview for this job. just wanted to have it without added pressure of people knowing about it and then if I didn't get it....well you know!!
No comments:
Post a Comment