Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A little 'awww' moment! Justin usually picks up Addyson from daycare which is really nice because I just love coming home to her! Anyways, Justin had dinner pretty much ready and we ate. After that I sat Addy on my lap and we were playing before her bath. I kept giving her eskimo kisses and making silly noises among other goofy mommy things. My baby girl giggled for the first time!! She did it more than once too! She has always had a little laugh but never a true giggle! Justin heard it too and we just melted! She is growing so much and we just can't get enough of her!

She also has been sleeping very well in her crib the passed couple nights! Pack n play is still up in our room but at the rate she is going I might take it down!! Okay time to get to bed! tomorrow is a zoo day for my client and then I am done for the day. Picking up addy and then hanging with my girl! I love my life!

Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: