Ugh...I took my car into the shop to have my one wheel checked out. I thought I had a rock stuck between the brake pad and the roter because it was making a really bad noise everytime I turned the wheel. Nope my barring went AGAIN! My machanic said that if they ordered that part then they would fix it no charge. See I had them both replaced late 07 and my warranty did one and then my machanic ordered the other one bc they don't like my warranty!! I still only paid my deductible price though. So I called my warranty and was able to get the dates but they couldn't tell me which one they sent out. I let my machanic now the dates of each side and they are going to get back to me. the left one was done 2nd so I am pretty sure this part came from my machanic. He told me not to drive on the highway or go over 40 miles per hour! yikes! I won't, especially with addyson in the car with me. Hopefully it will be fixed very soon!
I also called old el paso taco company today because the last 3 times we have purchased our taco shells they have been broken. only 2 or 3 shells are fine! I was very nice to the lady and she was just as nice back! They are sending us certificates to get new ones or any other product that they make. not too sure why they are always broken but I had to let them know! Its the only way products will get fixed!!
Well time to go back to work for a couple hours then going to get Addy! Justin was going to get her but he is going to the bank and then picking up our dinner from buffalo wild wings! So we will meet back her after 530!
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment