Monday, July 6, 2009

A little about Miss Addyson

She is now wearing some of her 3-6 month outfits
She is outgrowing her bigger socks
She is 25 inches long!
We practice rolling everyday and work on more tummy time. She can really lift herself up when on her tummy too! When I help her roll over she gets this 'amazed' look on her face!
She loves following objects
Still sucking away on her hands
Practicing grabbing/hitting/batting at toys. Sometimes she is under toys on her play gym or I sit her in her bumbo seat and put toys on her tray.
She is really kicking away and gets really excited when we talk to her and smile at her!

She imitates us say "hi" or "hey". The other day I put her in her bouncy chair and there is a little dragon flie hanging. She looked at it, smiled, and said 'hey'!! It was the cutest thing!!!
She is trying some g sounds right now.
She still eats about 6.5 ounces every 2-2.5 hours and we started feeding her pureed prunes today since she spits up the prune juice/water mix so much. I don't want to add rice to that since she is already getting that and its making her a little constipated. The packaged stuff is thicker and stayed down!

She is getting better with the spoon too! She still has her tongue reflex but now when I go to put the spoon in or near her mouth, she opens up! She is starting to swollow a lot better too! Sometimes I stick her binkie in until I hear her swallow and then take it right out.

We put her in her swing at least once a day and she is doing much better in it! I think it was a motion issue when she was tinier.
She loves looking around all the time and loves being outside!
When she is tired she wants only Justin or I
She loves it when Justin sings to her too!
She is almost moved on to number 2 diapers. After this last package of 1-2's I will put her only in 2's.

Okay well I think that is it for now! I will update more if I think of anything else!

Love
Jamie lynne

No comments: