Today I had the day off which was really nice so Addya and I hung out! It was much needed after a full week of work and her being at 'school'! We like calling it that! She had a very good 3 days there except yesturday when Justin picked her up, they said she was spitting up a lot. I wondered if they didn't burp her as often. Well we had Amy's picnic last night after work and we noticed that Addy was gassy again which hasn't been an issue in awhil! So we gave her mylicon drops after she ate and headed on out. She fell asleep in the car and most of the time while at amy's mom's house. (she had it there because of rain possibilities) She woke up and was pretty fussy. Everyone tried helping and I handed Amy's mom a bottle to try. It worked for a minute! Amy and I went in to change her and to calm her down. I gave her some gripe water and Amy held her and rocked her to sleep. She was tooting pretty good while she slept.
Today she ate small meals all day and was straining pretty good. Prune juice please! Poor little thing was a little constipated. She took a couple naps today and only ate about 4 ounces at a time. We did go to lunch with Justin and his friend Perry. She did good and then we went to Sam's club to get her some formula! I've been using their brand in the gentle formula. Really good deal and she tolerates it very well! Finally got home after horrible horrible traffic! Everyone in Erie was off work I swear!
She ate a little and had a BM but it was still pretty solid. The evening was pretty rough around dinner time. I picked up alicia and her friend from the mall and took them back to my dads house. Justin stayed with Addy and I had dinner in the oven. Got home and she finally was calming down but Justin said that she was screaming pretty badly again after she ate. He tried laying her down and she had no part in it! When she doesn't feel good she is very clingy. So I rocked her while he finished dinner. I changed her and then Justin took her so I could eat. I decided that once I was done eating I would give her a bath.
She loved her bath! Very happy and was able to relax. We also gave her some more mylicon drops before then. She even does really well when I get her out of the tub and wrap her in her towel. I always play her music while she is in the tub and while I get her dried off and dressed. I played silly games with her while she laid on the changing table and she smiled and laughed. Got her dressed and then danced a little with the lights off and the window open. She finally was calmed down! I had justin make a four ounce bottle with a little less formula in it that what is recommended. She ate about 2 and then was out for the night!
Prune juice in the morning and hopefully her system will be back on track. It never takes long when she drinks diluted juice!
Anyways I am very excited that tomorrow is her first fourth of july! I have a very cute dress I got her from macy's a couple weeks ago! I will take lots of pics tomorrow! Well I am going to sit back and relax before bed! Having some wine and watching a movie!
Love
jamie lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment