The bridal shops were a success! My sister found the one and looked amazing, gorgeous, beautiful, you name it! I tried on one of the bridesmaides dresses that she liked and I really liked it as well, except for the price tag! Kris agreed that it was a little much and there was another one at david's bridal that she liked too. So we went over there to look. Addyson did great at the first place....she slept! Then I fed her at david's. She also did pretty well there! I tried on the one dress she had liked but the material was really strange and it wasn't flattering. So kris found a couple more and the one is perfect and the price is way better! We went down to my moms for some dinner and good conversation! It was nice hanging with my sister!
Addyson was sneezing a lot saturday and woke up sunday with a lot of congestion. We went to breakfast and when we got home she felt warm to me. I took her temp and it was around 100 degrees. I gave her half a dose of tylenol and gave her saline drops. Her temp came down and she was eating fine, playing and a little whiney. We changed her sheet, elevated her mattress on one side and had the humidifier running on low. I did take her to the drs yesturday because she was really rubbing her ear all day. I had to make sure her ear wasnt really bothering her.
They got us in right away and her ears were fine! She said it might be pressure from her head cold and it might feel good to rub near her ears. She also has been rubbing her forehead/eyes on my shoulder when I hold her up. Her throatt looked good and her chest was clear. They checked her weight and she is now 14.1 pounds!! She is getting so big!
She did good today and is still sleeping fine at night :)
Well time to do a little something around here! Family comes in tomorrow!
love
jamie lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment