Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy 5 months Addyson Grace!

My dearest Addyson,
Oh how you have grown in such a small amount of time! Daddy and I are completely amazed by you and are so grateful to be able to watch you grow! You are sitting on your own very well now, (with mommy sitting right there) you love eating your veggies and fruit, and you continue to practice drinking out of a sippy cup. You spit up more with water than you do with formula but that's okay! You tried sweet potato and chicken today and you really liked it! You get so excited when I put you in your highchair and you open your mouth when the spoon comes up! You also get mad when I get up and take the bowl with me to rinse it out!!! I don't want you eating too much because you could get a tummy ache! You still get all of your bottles with the exeption of your night time bottle. I let you decide this one on your own! Some nights you only want 4 ounces and other nights you want none. You are eating 7-8 ounces a bottle during the day and get 4! You are a goooood eater!

You got weighed the other day when you went to the Dr's and you are now 15 lbs 12ozs!! You are growing so good! You also have grown in length and I know this because when you sit in your bouncy play gym, your feet touch really well now!

You are wearing size 6 onesies in carters already too! You still fit into most of your summer 3-6 month stuff but come fall it will be time to get some new things! Your nana lynne got you some stuff the other day that was really cute and we have some stuff we got as gifts from friends and family when you were born!

You really love trees right now and you still love being outside! I swear if I let you sleep out in a little hamock you would!

You have been chewing on things left and right lately too. I think your bottom gums are bothering you some and hopefully something will pop up in the next month or so! It doesn't really seem to hurt you just yet!

When you are tired your grab your cheeks! It is so cute and I have some pictures of you doing this as well!

You love sitting with daddy and watching him play any game! (xbox360 or his computer game) Its neat to watch you looking at all the stuff that is going on! You have good eye contact and you are always engaged when others are playing with you! You also have been getting into books more and more! You look at the pictures and when I tap on a picture, you look!

You are still a good sleeper with the exception of now. This cough seems to wake you a couple times in the night but since on your antibiotic your cough is going away!!

You love to play and be social during the day. Everyone is amazed by your heart warming personality and your ability to make anyones day! You continue to grow and yes at times this is hard for mommy and daddy but we are so excited at the same time!

We love you so much Addyson Grace!
Mommy and Daddy

No comments: