I finally found Addyson a hat that looks like it was handmade!!! It was at target for 5 dollars!!! I took some pictures of course!! You will notice that she is sitting pretty all by herself!!!





Her cough is so much better! She tried apricots, pears and apples (pureed together) at school today and did really well! I knew she was okay with the pears and the apples but we haven't had apricots yet! I pureed up some zuchinni tonight and I will send that tomorrow for them to try! It makes a really unique green color! Should be interesting! Its in the squash family so she should do okay with it since she likes the orange squash so much!
Tomorrow we are taking my sister Alicia out to dinner for her sweet 16! Should be a really nice evening!!! Well time to unwind before heading to bed!
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment