Saturday, August 29, 2009

It's raining here today but I really didn't plan on doing too much today anyways! I love just being at home and not running everywhere! I might clean the floors today and try to get some laundry done.

I pureed granny smith apples for addy today and she didn't like them at first but after a couple bites she came around to it! She also tried banana's and mango. Same reaction but I gave that with some oatmeal since that is familiar to her.

Well not too much to report today. Yesturday was my first day at the high school. We got the classroom all set up and prepped everything for the first day of school! I am really looking foward to this school year! It's going to be different but I will still do one on one therapy work in the evenings through the center!

Have a good weekend everybody!

Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: