Today Addyson and I went 'school' shopping for fall and part of winter. My mom's good friend came up a couple weeks ago and gave us some money to get Addy some stuff. I had to get Addy her formula at Sam's club and they have Carter's there for babies. I got her 4 outfits at 6.88 a piece and 3 outfits and 7.33 a piece!!! I got her so many cute things! They are all long sleeved with matching pants and a couple are longsleeved/pant jump suites. I then went up to babies rus and got Addy boot cut jeans for 11.99 then they had socks on clearance and after you bought one pack you could get another item for one dollar. So I got another pack of socks (12 total) Then I had 15% off coupon and $5.00off purchase. I ended up paying 10.82 for everything!!! I got so many good deals!!!
I also went to the bookstore the other day and got her a couple books. I am trying to work on her collection! She had a good day at school today. She is still doing really well eating a fruit and now a veggie there! She is a little piggy!! Her antibiotic seems to be really helping as well. She isn't coughing at much at home and at school! She has been chewing on her little fingers a lot too. Her bottom gums look a little swollen too. I don't feel anything poking through yet.
Well gotta get going!
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment