Updates on Addy:
She is sitting unassisted for a few seconds at a time
She is holding a sippy cup that is for three months and up
She places her binkie in her mouth. Taking it out and then putting it in. Also when it falls out I hold it up for her to see and she grabs at it and attempts to get it in her mouth. She does it at times!
Still sleeping pretty well through the night. She has been fussing a little before 6 am but then I give her her binkie and she is good until I get out of the shower around 7 am.
She has tried and loves: Pears, Squash, Sweet potatoes, banana's, peas, and applesauce! She eats oatmeal with her fruit too some mornings.
She opens her mouth when she sees the spoon coming towards her
She talks all the time, especially when I am taking her to school!
She puts everything in her mouth including her hands
She holds her face when she is sleepy, near her mouth/binkie
She still loves being outside
She loves trees and being underneath them!
She loves watching other children play
She finds comfort in laying in her bed
I also forgot to mention the other day that my Papa Lyle had a mini stroke. He was in the hospital all weekend and they ran tests. He did have a clot show on the MRI but it was already breaking down so they don't know how big it was initially. They got all of his meds adjusted and went home on Sunday? I think! But he has been home! He does need some speech therapy but so far so good! Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Addyson and I saw him on saturday and he was in good spirits!
Good night!
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment