She had a much better day at school yesturday and her cold seems to be going away as well! She slept soooo much better last night too!
On a different note: I made homemade applesauce the other day and she loves it! I did that after I knew she liked it by getting the stuff in the jars. Actually thats how I will do it for all of her foods! once I know what she likes I will make it myself. Homemade batches make so much and I wouldnt want to waste it. So far she likes everything she tries!
Well I have a short day today. getting addy early from school then we have a lunch date at a friends house. I worked with her at the elementary school last school year and havent really met up all summer! Then I am going to get addy some summer stuff for next year from old navy. they have 50% off clearance prices! $1.50 for shorts!! Then wegmans and home!
love
jamie lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment