Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My sister is MARRIED!!! We had a great weekend with Kristin, Dan and our families! His family is so sweet and we loved getting to know them! Rehearsal dinner was at Jr's on the Bay and we had great weather! Rehearsal went really good too! I ended up having Addyson just sit at rehearsal because I figured the day of the wedding she would be better off. I was scared how she would react if I helped her down the isle then sat her with someone else! It all worked out!

The day of the wedding we all met at Regis hair salon where they had a surge and they lost power! Thankfully they had really good generators and they were able to continue our hair! After all of our hair was done we all ate at the food court. It worked out so well! Then we headed to the church around 1 pm and started to get ready. The photographer showed up with his wife and they started taking more pictures. They had their photographers during rehearsal, hair, getting ready, wedding and reception! They are going to have a ton of pictures!

The wedding was beautiful! Everything turned out amazing and of course Kristin looked beautiful and Daniel looked like a stud! I was so honored to have shared that day with them and witnessed something truely amazing! After pictures at the church we went to the dock and took more pictures outside. We got to the reception aroun 545 pm. Amy was watching Addyson inbetween everything and had her for part of the reception. Amy had to leave for some reason and so I had her with my mom's table. She just kept going downhill. It was such a big day for her so after we ate, Justin took her home, and even though I was really sad about it all, it was for the best.

She went right to bed and I stayed with my family and sister. we had a ton of fun dancing and visiting with everyone! Later we all went out and then I went home at 130AM! yikes! Justin agreed that he was going to get up with Addyson the next morning so I could have fun! I haven't really done that since before having Addyson so it was much needed!

They are on their honeymoon in Aruba and they are already having so much fun! She emailed me pictures and even though I yelled at her for worrying about emailing people, I was excited to see some pictures! Its really pretty their! Well here are some pictures from Rehearsal and the wedding!

Addyson was too interested in the ducks swimming! She loves ducks lately! Ever since we went to the zoo!





My nana's and papa!



Sister's! Loves them!




My mom and I!



Addyson at dinner








Pictures at the Dock!



My dad and I at the reception




Alicia and I in the limo!











The married couple! Mr. and Mrs. Isaacson!

Justin and I after the ceremony!
Kristin and I all ready!!
Kristin and Addyson!







Love Jamie Lynne








No comments: