Sunday, June 27, 2010

Tonight we actually had a tornado warning in our area and there was a funnel cloud spotted in Girard which is a couple small towns over! We had the news on the whole time and they made us feel pretty safe. The storm stayed close to the lake and then went south towards Edinboro. Luckily for us we didn't see anything too crazy or have damaging winds. Below us and towards my dads area they did though. It was very windy, rainy, and severe lightening. Addyson did pretty well during the whole storm too and she has slept through some big ones in the past! (Thankfully!! )In the middle of all of it I got some pictures!

Stormy clouds






After the storm






The other day Addyson and I went down to the Docks and had fun watching ducks and boats! Too bad my camera shut off or I would have had pictures of some ducks! We then went and watched the sailing program that my friend Emily runs for Autistic children. My client joined the program and I wanted to see him on his first day! I was so happy to see him and his family come down! He got on the boat with no problem and had such an amazing time! They are little two seater sailboats! They also have a bigger pontoon(sp?) boat for families to ride in so they can see their child out in the water and Addyson and I got to ride with my clients family! I was a little nervous because I wasn't sure about the life jackets they had for us but it was safe for us to go! She did pretty good and enjoyed watching other boats!
Here is a picture of the victorian princess






Of course I had to get a picture of Addyson Grace and I promise she was safe! There is a whole other side walk below her and I was right there!











On another note, my poor Addyson came down with a fever yesturday afternoon and has been pretty cranky. We think its her molars now since her eye teeth don't come in until last. She was chewing on her binky really bad, drooling, her nose was running and her temp wasn't anything too high. She seems to always get a temp when a tooth is coming in faster than normal for her. She did way better this evening as I previously posted but we don't like seeing her so cranky. It's just not like her to be upset. However, I am glad that she is going through this now and not at the start of our vacation. I'm sure her mouth will bother her for awhile but the initial start is always the worst. She also isn't eating very well but she is at least drinking fluids and snacking a little bit. I started diluting V8 Fusion with water so that is a little bit of her fruits and veggies.
Well time to relax and get ready for bed. Tomorrow I hope to get my oil changed and tires rotated for our trip!
Love
Jamie Lynne



No comments: