Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!! Justin is such a loving daddy to Addyson and she is so lucky to have him in her life! We had a great day today too! This morning while Addyson played with her water table, I gave Justin his gifts while we drank our coffee on the back patio. I got him a new hat that he wanted, a polo, cologne. and a homemade gift from Addyson. I had her put her handprint on cardstock and then added cute labels on it then I framed it! It turned out really cute! Now that he has an office I thought he could use something from Addyson!



Addyson took an early nap and we got ready. When she woke up we went a picked up lunch at Backyard Burger and then drove down to the beach where we ate lunch. It was beautiful outside and Addyson loved sitting and eating her snack! She then played in the sand with her sand toys while Justin and I just layed there watching her play!
Addyson being silly in the car after we left the beach!




We came home for a little bit. Justin took a short nap and then we went to my dad's house for a picnic with everyone. He made amazing filets for dinner! Oh my they were soooo good! We stayed until about 830 and then headed home. Addyson passed out on the way home from her big day!




I hope every dad out there had a great day!

Love

Jamie Lynne

No comments: