Of course we had another busy weekend! Saturday I had a bridal luncheon for Matt and Allison's wedding at the Olive Garden. We had a wonderful time! We ordered some drinks and ate a light lunch while we discussed the stag, shower, bachelorette party and wedding day stuff. Then I came home to a miserable baby girl. Daddy got her to nap and then a half hour later she was up crying and hitting her face. Her poor mouth is rediculously swollen and yet nothing will come in! He gave her some motrin and she fell asleep on his chest. I came home to her sleeping on the couch with Justin's hoodie laying over her! It was so cute!
When she woke up I took her to a graduation party for a TSS that was in our classroom this past school year. I have become close to her and just wanted to get out of the house since it wasn't raining! I met my friends Emily and JP there and we had a great time! Everyone was so happy to see Addyson there. She is always a big hit especially when she starts dancing! Cousins in Nicole's family are all boys so her aunts and family were thrilled to see a girl!
Later Justin, Addy and I went to Sara's ice cream and drove half way around the beach! Addyson ate her first ice cream from there but not too much. She wasn't too sure about it! She fell asleep on our way home and she went right to bed!
Today we worked on getting the place picked up and cleaned! After Addyson's nap my mom came over and we all went to lunch at the mall and then justin wanted to take Addyson to Toys r us! Oh my did she get excited in there! She didn't know what to do with herself! We ended up getting her a zuzu pet, fridge phonics-the farm one, and special crayon holders for toddlers.
We got home just in time for my dad to drop off Alicia and her friend to watch Addyson while we went out for our friend Bob's 30th suprise bday party! We had a great time with our friends and some much needed grown up time! Addyson was a little crankie though but once the girls gave her some pain medicine for her mouth she fell asleep!
Now we are watching the Laker game and relaxing! I'm so excited about my summer schedule! I only work tues, wed, thurs, 4 hours each day! So Addyson only has to go to daycare 3 times a week! I am looking foward to this time with her!
Anyways here are some pictures!! Enjoy!
Addyson the other morning!
hmm this goes here!
OH this will help my mouth situation greatly!

No comments:
Post a Comment