Yesturday I got Addyson and I all ready for the pool and we get there to find out that it would be closing in 10 minutes due to the chemical levels not being high enough :( Bummer. However we did dip our feet and then we sat and watched a dad and his son play. By the time we had to leave she was reaching out to go in! I didn't mind not swimming, I really want her to get used to the big pool before Ocean City. So we went home and I called my friend Jenn who has a little girl Lilly to see what they were doing and she said to come down! They had just got a water table a couple weeks before so they could play with that! I have a ton of pictures on this post too! lol.
This is Addyson the other morning walking around!

Bummed out that we had to come home from the pool!

Pushing her stroller around the living room!

Attacking daddy again with her kisses!

She is so silly! sorry its blurry but this child never stops moving!

Playing with her friends Lilly(left) and Violet (middle)


She really liked that table!

Friends! :)

We sat Addyson in a couch like this at toys r us and she cried. hmm look at her now!
Lilly and Addy giving kisses

Being silly!

Mommy decided that she had to get her one of those tables!

She had so much fun!





Here are the results of our hard work on the patio yesturday!

Look at all the water on the ground! she loved it and was soaked when we took her in!



Overall we had a really productive and fun day! Today we are all going grocery shopping together and then Addyson and I are heading down to my moms for a little bit since we will be with Justin and my dad tomorrow for fathers day. My dad is having a picnic!
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment