Here are some new pictures of Addyson Grace! 15 months old!
Taking cokes and sprites out of the cases!

She steals my kitchen towels all the time!

Well at least she works!


She walked acrossed the room like a bear to get to her toy elephant!

Coloring is fun!

Two hands! She loves her new crayon holders!

Love

She's getting better everyday!

Love
1 comment:
Jamie, Hello, this is Ty, can you please tell Justin to call me sometime. I don't have your phone numbers anymore and haven't been able to get in touch of you for years. I miss him and Sharon and Joe and the rest of the family. Please let him know that and that I hope that I hear from him soon. I am so happy that you started this blog so that I could catch up on the love and trials that you and the family have been through. He can reach me at 267-539-6266. I really hope to hear from you all soon. Love, Ty
Post a Comment