Happy 15 Months Addyson Grace!
Oh my goodness! You are quite the character these days Addyson Grace! You love to dance to all kinds of music and you will even go to each of your toys and make them play their song just so you can dance! You have lots of rythmn and yet during slow songs you have lots of class! You rock side to side for slower songs, its the sweetest thing!
___________________________________________________________________
You make silly faces to make people smile or laugh.
You still bite down funny on your binkie which usually gets people laughing as well! I think it started out as something that felt good while you were teething but once you saw people laughing about it, you did it to please them!
___________________________________________________________________
You get into everything! You have found the snack cuboard, the cuboard in the bathroom and you still go in the cuboard under the kitchen sink. I am always right there and there isn't anything that can harm you. The handles are too far apart to put child locks on them so I make sure all bottles are on "off" and that really dangerous things are put up. I'm usually in the kitchen or bathroom when you get into those things too. I try to bring your stuff in those rooms but you would rather play with my stuff!
You love my makeup back so I made you your own of things that you can play with! You love it too!
___________________________________________________________________
You are doing really well of cleaning up after yourself too! If I ask you to help me clean up you know just what to do!
You take my kitchen towels off the oven handle and carry them around the house. Sometimes you even go to the coffee table and wipe it off! Your mommy's little helper!
___________________________________________________________________
You love rough housing with daddy on our bed! As soon as you see him you shreak in excitement and crawl really fast over to our pillows and try to hide! He attacks you and you give him the best belly laughs!
Peekaboo is still a favorite game and you love to sing songs with us. You even started singing row row row your boat on your own. Sometimes you even rock your dollies crib while singing it! You are so sweet, gentle and nurturing already! You do hand motions to most of the songs we sing too. Like the itsy bitsy spider and pati cake!
___________________________________________________________________
Talking-----OH MY! you talk allllll day long! Sometimes we understand you and sometimes we don't but that is ok because you are working your muscles which is important for speech and language development!
Words you have and use:
Momma/dadda
Up
This/that (dat)
help
ruff ruff (for doggie) we work on doggie and you try really hard
Kitty kitty (meew for meow)
"HI!!!" and its really high toned! this is one of your favorite words to say right now
Nu-na (for my mom)
nigh-nigh (for night)
Aaaddy (you said your name for the first time tonight!!! 6-23-10)
All done ( aaaa done)
cheese
fish or fishy
juice
yes (head nod)
no (head shake/starting to say it)
poop
baby
papa
___________________________________________________________________
Signs-
Please
more
eat
all done
___________________________________________________________________
Body parts you know and we work on-
hair
ear
nose
eyes
mouth
belly-really good at this one!
feet
___________________________________________________________________
Receptive language- you do really well when I ask you to pick something up or to go and get something. you understand a ton and I label everything so that when I do ask you to do something or get an item, you will know what it is! Sometimes I have to actually do it with you but everything is a learning tool.
___________________________________________________________________
You have been getting frusturated and you will throw little fits every now and then. We understand that you cannot tell us everything just yet so if we know what you want or need we label it for you and try to get you to say yes or no. This usually helps your crying fit to stop and then we can redirect you. Sometimes you are angry because we told you no or danger and then we have to let you cry and even walk away from you. We aren't doing that to be mean but to teach you when its okay to be mad and when its okay to ask for help. we never let you cry too long without consoling you a little bit and then moving you onto something that you can play with.
___________________________________________________________________
You have six teeth now!
Walking- started May 30, 2010
You have been going crazy the past 2 weeks with walking around at home and a little at school. The other day you started to really stand yourself up without any help with furniture and then you take off walking! You get a little nervous on the tile but that is okay! You know it could hurt if you fall down! You still walk on your knees because you get around faster that way! We rarely see you crawl anymore!
___________________________________________________________________
You still sleep well at night and we rock you for a little while before laying you down. You take one big nap around 1230 and sometimes you wake up around 230 or 3!
You love to go for night time walks after a bath with mommy. Sometimes daddy joins us and that makes it even more special!
___________________________________________________________________
You love love love tubby time! Sometimes you cry when I have to take you out! I tell you that the tub and its toys have to go to sleep too! Then I shut the lights off and we go to your room to put on your pj's!
___________________________________________________________________
I could go on Addyson I really could but just know that you are growing into a wonderful little girl and daddy and I still can't believe that you are ours! You are a beautiful baby girl with a beautiful soul. You have brought so much joy into everyone's lives! We love you!
Love
Mommy and Daddy
xoxoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment