Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hoot N Nanny Pancake

I got this recipe from a friend who found it on this blog, http://mealmakinmomma.blogspot.com/, and it turned out sooo yummy! It really is like magic watching it grow in the oven. It tasted like a pancake and french toast blend which was perfect for my husband because he prefers french toast. Addy really didn't get into it too much though. She liked watching it in the oven! She ate the other stuff that we made for dinner! We are just hanging out this morning, not really sure what the day will bring. Its very windy here and they are calling for lots of rain. So you know what that means, this girl isn't going anywhere! Its also the start of my spring break from work! 10 days off!!! I will be doing therapuetic work Sunday and Tuesday and the rest of the time Addy and I will be doing fun things! I believe there will be a couple of play dates and lots of family stuff since Easter is right around the corner! So even though we aren't going anywhere, it will be a nice time to just hang with my girl and get stuff more organized around here! Plus we have under 30 days left of the school year so I want to be as prepared for the summer as possible! meaning no extra work inside the house! Addy continues to tell us when she needs to go on her potty! I let her lead it and if she does it one day and not the next, that's okay! She also has a new found obsession with headbands! yeah all the ones I got her on ebay for when she was little and refused to wear, she now loves. So last night we put one on dora and then played with them ourselves! It was a fun girls moment! Well its time to get ready for the day! Although it has been nice just looking around at other blogs that I follow and hanging out with Addy! Love Jamie Lynne

1 comment:

CEltonMomma said...

Thanks for sharing my recipe!