Monday, April 11, 2011

Sunday Fun!

Sunday turned out to be a very beautiful day! It was 75 and sunny! Justin started the day by buuilding Addy her new tricycle from her grandparents. (he took pics on his phone) but I will get more of her with my camera while on the bike. She can get on it and off it without a problem. She is just a little too short still to actually ride it but she had fun while we pushed her around on it! Then Jerome came over later and during commercials (Master's) they worked on the little tikes wall climbing thing that my dad got her. They got that done and she really likes that!!
So happy to be outside!

The guys and Addy working on the play gym!
yay!!! "I love it mommy"
Justin showing her the scope!


Justin burning some sticks. He just couldn't help it! :)
We will be moving it into the grass soon.

Looking up in the trees.
Pretty good fire babe!
hmm see how she tries new tricks! (I took her shirt off. right before bath. she was getting it muddy)
Love

Jamie Lynne

No comments: