Thursday, February 28, 2008

One week

So today it is one week since we lost the baby and this morning I am feeling pretty good. Yesturday was a different story though. I worked until 530 then went to target to get some stuff, Justin was on is way home from Cleveland (he had a supervisors meeting there), so I really didn't have to be home just yet. However, even though I thought it would be a good idea to keep myself busy and not alone at home, target wasn't the best place for that. I was looking at some of the clothes and then I got near maternity. Not that long ago was I checking that stuff out just to see what I would fit into later on in my pregnancy. So needless to say I was pretty bummed out when I left target and when I got home I cried just a little and then justin got home. He asked what was bothering me and I told him what happened at target and that tomorrow it will be a week since we lost our baby. His response to that was,"yes it is but it is also a week closer to having our next baby." What a guy! that is just what I needed to hear and he is right. we have one week of healing down and next week we go for our follow up appointment for the D&C. We are almost in march. A new month and hopefully some better weather! We usually see some really warm days in february but we haven't had any. I hope that means we will have some nice days in march. Like maybe around the time of Easter??? that would be nice!

So today I will be strong. Today my little one will guide me through my day. Today I will smile through the pain and hear the words my husband said to me late last night. Today I realize the power of God and the strength he has given justin and I this past week. Love you all and don't forget to think about our little peanut today as he sits with our Father in Heaven. :)

Jamie lynne
xoxoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you'll even see this since I'm so behind but this was a very nice blog.