awww today is the wave pool for the summer camp my client is at! However I have to get in with my client because the shallow end is not roped off! I am a little happy but its a little strange at the same time! thank goodness I bought a tankini at target a few weeks ago. I would feel really silly in a two piece infront of my collegues!!!!
For anyone that hasn't caught wind of a great new show called mad men well let me tell you its the greatest show! Its on AMC and the new season starts sunday at 10pm. Its like desperate housewives but its based around men in the 60s. more like desperate gentlemen if you ask me! hahah. its a pretty interesting show. mom got me into it last weekend when the whole season was running and then when I got home I was watching it and got justin into it! Actually the senetor in desperate, that was married to gabby and died in the tornado, is one of the supporting actors in the show.
Have a good friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment