Today drew flies in from washington and he will be here around 620 pm! Justin is soooo excited to see his cousin. ( I'm excited too) we haven't seen him or his sister since the wedding. we will see her the end of next week too!
I noticed a couple more tomatoes coming in but nothing on my zucchini plant or green pepper plant. I am soooo sad too because when I was at my moms house her zucchini plant had all kinds of zucchini. So I took one of hers! Her plants are really big too and mine is somewhat small if you ask me. Our soil is weird up here too because once you start digging its clay. However the summer is not over yet so we will see what happens. I got to try this stuff no matter what cause someday when I have a house I want a big garden like my mom! she has seriously like 12 tomato plants plus other stuff! its really neat to see her stuff come in. she has lots of lettuce too! Okay better head out to work, short day today! wahoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment