Yesturday after work, Justin and I headed up to sams club to get a few more things for the arrival of drew and then later on sharon and tara. (mom and other cousin) I don't get to shop that much with justin and when I do I find it very enjoyable. sappy I know but I like doing stuff like that with him! If he's not with my I seriously take my ipod and listen to my music when I grocery shop alone! I have seen other people do it too so I don''t feel too silly about it! Also last night we went to our friends house; ryan's and kristy's. Ryan was in our wedding. Anyways they asked us both to be in their wedding next June! We said yes of course! Then in 2010 we are in our other friends wedding, matt and allison, and matt was in ours. I have heard that once one couple marries all of their friends do too! Its funny how it works that way! I guess we are all growing up together! Okay time to finish getting ready. wegmans and target today and then CLEAN HOUSE! Justin has off but had to go in to work on a powerpoint presentation that he has to run tomorrow so I am running my errands and then we will meet back here to clean. I think tomorrow I am going to my moms house to finish laundry and to lay out!
Have fun!
jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment