Saturday, July 12, 2008

Last night a bunch of my coworkers and I met up for happy hour! It turned out to be a really fun evening for all of us! Its nice to be able to vent with eachother on occasion because you obviously shouldn't do that while you are at work! Also since I don't have a client that is in the summer program I really don't get to see everyone from the classroom that I am usually in. We are going to try and get together at least a couple times a month. Justin worked part of the evening and then did his own thing with his friend. So it worked out for the both of us! This morning justin went golfing with people from work and I woke up kind of late but started cleaning up a bit. I think in a little bit we are going to head over to the pool and lay out and swim. Its like 90 and sunny here today!

Oh update on the birds : they are working overtime to get their nest built. justin thinks the mama is almost ready to nest because they were even working really hard part of last night which I thought was strange! They have a lot of twigs in there and had a ton on the ground that were too big so Justin and I broke them up a little to help them out!

okay time to get back to house work!

No comments: