Thursday, July 17, 2008
Its almost friday! hurray! This weekend justin and I are going to get the place nice and clean for Drew's arrival (justin's cousin). We are also going to pick up a few things at the store so the boys have some snacks and food ! Out of all the veggie plants that I have going, my tomato plant has started growing one tomato! I have a lot of flowers blooming on my zucchini plant and on my green pepper plant. My basil is doing fabulously and my black eyed susan vine is doing well too(not a veggie!). I really want to see some freaking zucchini. I feel like the summer is almost over and nothing is producing yet! It will happen soon I know! I just am sick of paying for this stuff at the store when I should be picking it from my back patio! Well that is it for now, time to relax on the couch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment