I'm so excited for today's field trip with my clients camp: the erie seawolves! I love my job! hahahah! I go in at 10 this morning and we leave for the game at 1130 and then I am done for the day at 3pm! Justin works a little later but I worked my 3 evening shifts m-t-w so I could be here for drew. Not that he needs to be entertained because he is a big boy but he is our guest and he doesn't know where everything is around here yet.
Last night after dinner justin and drew went to our friend ryan's house to play some games. I got some computer time to myself and then the boys got home around 10. I watched some tv and then we all went to bed. 1130pm seems to be the normal around here for now. It might change now because justins vacation officially starts this evening! He doesn't have to be back to work until Aug 5 ! must be nice!
Hopefully I will get some nice pictures from the game today and I will post them!
No comments:
Post a Comment