Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Weekend update. Justin actually had a Sunday off so we decided to take advantage of it! We got up somewhat early and headed to cracker barrel for breakfast! It may be hard to believe but we both have never been there! It is the cutest resturant/gift shop! We really liked the huge stone wall fireplace that they had going when we were there. It was so cozy! After we ate we went to Babies R Us. We did the walk through before we actually register. Justin did pretty good in there and we actually picked out a travel system that we both liked. (car seat/stroller) Then we went over to the furniture. Holy moly sticker shock! I mean we knew it would be pricey but wow! we will figure it out I'm sure! After babies r us we went to wegmans and then headed home to make a roast! I got some cleaning done in our room and cleaned out my side of the closet. I have 2 bags of mostly old summer clothes that I haven't worn in years and that are too small now. I plan on donating them. I got my winter clothes out and packed up the summer ones!

Even though our sunday was full of good things we were sad to hear the news that Justin's grandpa Fred Lopatynski passed away early sunday morning. Justin is leaving for new jersey today for the funeral on wednesday. Its a great loss for the Lopatynski family and he will be missed greatly.

No comments: