Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Addy had a great first day at daycare today!! But boy was it a challenge getting down there! It was raining like CRAZY here! Roads were closed due to severe flooding, manholes were blown, and you just simply couldn't see the roads very well. I made it out at a decent time this morning or we would have stayed in but we got to her school! I felt rushed to get her in and then to bring in all of her supplies. I really didn't have much time to really talk to her teacher but I had to get to work. I kissed her and left. It felt very different than leaving her with my younger sister but I knew she was safe and in good hands. I was done at 1230 and had to go back later so she was going to stay most of the day since we were paying for it. I decided to go check on her since I was close by. She was in a little rocker/bouncy thing with toys hanging above her. She was wrapped up in her blankey and sucking away on her binkie! Happy as can be! Her teacher said she took a half hour nap and just got done eating. She also said that she was doing very well and only cried when it was time for her to eat!

I talked to her about some other questions and concerns I had. I briefly went over some other points I made on the paper I had typed out that was all about Miss Addyson! I just want her transition to go smoothly! I went back home and talked to justin about what to do when he goes to pick up addy. I had to work later than when daycare is open and there is no point keeping her there that late so justin picked her up. I will get her tomorrow since I don't work tomorrow evening. Probably get some things done and pick her up early! We get a note home everyday about her feedings and diaper changes!

We are so happy she did well! I was sad that when I got home I only got to play with her for a little bit because she was so tired and ready for bed! She was asleep by 820pm! I have read that in the beginning daycare and the changes will tire them out! Well gotta do a little paperwork!

night night
love
jamie lynne

No comments: