Happy Friday! I am so excited for this weekend because tomorrow I am going to visit my sister in Pittsburgh! Just an overnighter but much needed! We plan on hanging out until her boyfriend gets out of work and then we are all going to dinner. After that we might watch a movie or something!
Okay off the subject but if anyone hasn't come acrossed shutterfly yet they need to check it out! It is the best sight for uploaded pictures and creating some really awesome stuff! You can make photo books, cards, and announcements. They always are running special discounts and such so it doesn' t cost that much. Plus you don't have to go to walmart and wait in line to create a nice holiday card! Anyways its a really neat sight and I have coworkers that have created photo books out of their favorite wedding pictures and they turned out great!
Have a nice weekend!
Jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment