Saturday I drove down to pittsburgh to visit my sister and her boyfriend Dan. When I first got there Kristin and I hung out for a bit and then we went to target. Of course! Then we stopped and got some lunch and then headed back to her place. We watched some tv and waited for dan to get off of work. Then we went to dinner at Chili's and went back to Kristins place. We watched some episodes of house and just hung out. Kristins friend Sarah came over for a bit and we all talked for awhile . Her older sister is pregnant too! The night owls got me to stay up until midnight and I have no idea how I managed that but I did! I crashed right after that! The next morning kristin made muffins and coffee. After that I got ready and headed out around noon.
When I got back to erie I went to wegmans right away and then home! I did some cubboard cleaning and then put dinner in the oven. I bought a wegmans lasagna and garlic bread. It was pretty good too! Then we just hung out the rest of the night here and watched some of the emmy's and then some football!
Baby is doing good but my hips have been bothering me a little. I know its all hormonal but it still irritates me! Well I hope everyone has a great first day of fall!
jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment