Friday, September 26, 2008

Still feeling good! Just wanted to throw that out there quickly! But I do think nesting has started to kick in a little bit. I didn't think it could happen this early (13 weeks) but hey when you start to feel better you want to get things done! Believe me my list is pretty long but I did pretty good yesturday and the day before. I do pace myself and justin helps with any lifting and garbage stuff. He is also good about doing any left over dishes if he has off while I am at work. That way when I get home to make dinner I don't have to worry about that stuff! Justin knew something was up when he caught me washing the front door the other night!!! they painted the fronts and so I didn't have to worry about that side just the backside! We are still up iin the air about trying to move right now so I am trying to just get things organized no matter what we decide to do. Realistically, we most likely will do a month to month lease starting in feb. and then move in the summer. That way I can really help with things and not feel guilty about it. We will get more into savings this way too! Okay better get going!

2 weeks: dr's appointment friday oct 10th in the morning. check up and listen to heartbeat.
Going to see justins parents after the appointment for a four day weekend!!

Happy Friday!
Jamie

No comments: