Thursday, September 18, 2008
Last night I had the best dream ever! My dream was about us having a baby boy! It was a very vivid dream and justin and I were in it as well, so it had to represent something! When I first found out I had a dream about a baby girl with blonde hair, then a month later I had a dream that we got a package from Justin's parents that was all boy stuff, and then last night we actually had a baby boy. He was adorable too! He had light brown hair, Justins big green/blue eyes, and my cheeks and nose! It felt very real to me and I told Justin about it this morning and he seemed happy about it! I just wonder how true my dreams really are??? I have always trusted them before.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wait 'til you start havin' WEIRD prego dreams. I had triplets one with TONS of hair! And once my belly became transparent and I could see the rascal! LOL! (those are the short versions, they were VERY vivid, detailed dreams)
Post a Comment