In this picture the baby turned over and was laying on its little head with its legs indian style! It was pretty funny!
The baby ended up turning back around and it undid its little legs! You can even see one hand up by the babies face!
It was amazing looking at how much that baby is moving in there already!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I'm RARELY on here anymore! (sorry) but I am SO EXCITED for you that I have tears! Babies are so wonderful (even if I haven't slept in almost 7 months). CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YAY YAY YAY! I'll try to keep updated better! ((hugs))
1 comment:
I'm RARELY on here anymore! (sorry) but I am SO EXCITED for you that I have tears! Babies are so wonderful (even if I haven't slept in almost 7 months). CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YAY YAY YAY! I'll try to keep updated better! ((hugs))
Post a Comment