Wednesday, October 8, 2008
No set backs with papa but he still isn't awake yet. My dad did say he was starting to produce more urine and the color was better so that means the machine is working! They also are starting to take him off certain medications that could be keeping him groggy. My dad also said that on Friday they are going to put a trake in his throat and take the breathing tube out. Hopefully it will cause less anxiety for papa since he's been chewing on it. I was going to visit him tonight but since justin caught a head cold and I feel like I am fighting it, I don't want to be near papa or anyone visiting him. Justin is on antibiotics now but I am not taking the risk. Okay time to get going. Gotta clean up around here so we can enjoy our little trip to cinci!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad things are looking up for your Gramps!
Also, your pics below are absolutely adorable!!
Post a Comment