Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I talked to my dad after work today and he said that papa's lungs had filled with fluid but they got it under control. Thank God! But his kidney's weren't functioning very well and that they were going to start dialysis. The Dr. said that he could be in the hospital for a month and that we have a really long road ahead of us. My dad is going tonight and will be calling me when he leaves the hospital to give me more updates. I just am praying that he doesn't have anything crazy to tell me because I don't know how much more I can take. Not only that but how much is papa going to be able to take??? His body has been through so much already and we all just want it to be healing not going the other way.

No comments: