Saturday, October 4, 2008

Last night Justin and I went to the McDowell Homecoming game and we had so much fun! It was a little cold but we had a blanket to cuddle up with! McDowell did really good to. The score was 55 to 20! They were never that good when I was in school lol! I also saw Alicia at the game. It was nice to see her happy and having a good time. We all have been stretched to the limit this week and it was just nice to let go a little for a couple hours. I am going to the hospital today to visit with papa and everyone. I never got an update last night so I hope that means nothing serious happened and that I will walk into something good! Well I have to get going, my blow dryer blew up on me yesturday, thankfully my hair was near dry! So off to the store I go!

No comments: