We had a nice time visiting Justin's parents even though Justin was still sick with a head cold. His mom and I went shopping and one night we all went to dinner! However I now have the head cold and am on an antibiotic :( I don't think I have it quite as bad as Justin did but it still wears you down.
Update on papa: They got all the tubes and ivs away from his face and a trake in his neck. He did get an infection from the catheder but they aren't too concerned with that. He is jaundence and they were checking his gaul bladder and liver to see if that was causing it. I do not know the results of those tests. He is still alseep and is still on the blood cleansing machine. The drs told nana that he does have acute kidney failure but he can come out of it. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. He really needs it.
Baby and I are doing good. I got to hear the heartbeat last friday before we left erie and it was so great to hear! Our next sono is November 11 for anatomy but we aren't going to find out what we are having! It will be a suprise!!!
Looks like fall is officially here and the temps are going to stay low! Stay warm!
No comments:
Post a Comment